WHY TWITTER FOLLOWERS IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Twitter is currently the 2nd most important social media platform, with more than 310,000,000 unique visitors per month (to give you an idea of why this is so important, the current population of the United States is more than 318,000,000!)Seeing this you’ll understand that having a strong presence on Twitter means a huge exposition for any user. The problem is that is hard to start building that presence from scratch. Having a Twitter account can be a fun way to stay in touch with family and to chat with friends and even celebrities and athletes. It is also a great marketing tool that when used properly can bring a great deal of business to companies. One thing that veteran Twitter users know and understand is that the more followers you have the better it is for you or your company.
Twitter is growing fast and so can your business; you just need to play well in this game of Twitter marketing. One important aspect here is to know the importance of having a high number of followers on your Twitter handle. Having a good number of Twitter followers has its own advantages for your brand and business. Having a huge fan following on
Twitter is just a reflection of your brand’s popularity online. Having a high number of Twitter followers has its own advantages for your brand and business. So strategize keeping in mind as to how to gain Twitter followers over time.
Here are the four most important reasons to get you thinking as to why you must bother increasing them:
- Increasing Twitter followers increases brand awareness and what business would not want that? It widens your business reach globally making more number of people interested in your product and services.
- Retweets are a smart way of picking up existing content and using it to your advantage. Search for tweets that resonate your business values or business model, and retweet to generate a fresh talking point.
- When you have a good number of followers, Twitter helps in distributing your content faster and wider. This improves link building to your website thereby improving your website’s SEO organically.
- Everybody loves freebies. Use your Twitter handle to spread the word on any special discounts, free stuff, upcoming sales, and special events your company has to offer.
- With more and more people reading your tweets representing your blog articles or business USPs, the traffic to your blog or website gets driven in a huge amount. This ultimately leads to more lead generation and sales.
- When you get new followers, return the favor by following them. This sends out a message that you are looking to engage with your audience on a personal level, and build bonds that go beyond just selling your services to them.